Which heating mode of heater is better to choose heating appliances
Now the heater has almost become a necessary product for every family. Which heating mode of the heater is good depends on the user's use. Different heaters are selected according to different needs. There are many heating modes of the heater, such as gas heater, electric heating wire, quartz tube, halogen tube, electric putty, electric heating film, etc.
What's the best way to heat the heater?
1. Gas heaters are suitable for outdoor, factory, hotel lobby, pedestrian street, outdoor exhibition, wine party, open performance venue, with high combustion conversion rate, belonging to commercial heaters (industrial heaters);
2. The electric heating wire has slow starting effect, moderate temperature, no strong light and long service life. The quartz tube works faster than the electric heating wire and has no strong light, but its service life is shorter than that of the electric heating wire, which is inconvenient in the place where the electricity is inconvenient or where the electricity load is large;
3. The halogen tube works with high temperature and strong light. It is not suitable for use in bedroom or rest. It is suitable for bedrooms and study. The disadvantage is that it has the slowest effect. Electrothermal film is the latest product, environmental protection, high efficiency, energy saving, waterproof, the disadvantage is that the price is too high. Recommended infrared heating, low power consumption, high heat.
4. The electric heating wire has slow starting effect, moderate temperature, no strong light and long service life.
5. Quartz tube works faster than electric heating wire and has no strong light, but its service life is shorter than that of electric heating wire, resulting in less power, so it belongs to household heater;
6. The halogen tube works with high temperature and strong light, so it is not suitable for use in bedroom or rest. Generally, the heat penetration of a piece of paper is not strong, so it belongs to household heater;
7. The electric heating oil does not need to be replaced. It has a long service life. It has the advantages of safety, hygiene and dust-free. The disadvantages are relatively high energy consumption, large thermal inertia, slowest effect, unsuitable for places with large electric load, small heating area, belonging to household heaters, suitable for use in bedrooms and study rooms.
8. Convective heaters have high safety performance and quiet operation. The disadvantages are slow temperature rise, poor indoor temperature uniformity, and flowing air will produce a certain degree of dust pollution.
9. Electric heating film is the latest product, including high temperature electric heating film heater and low temperature electric heating film heater, which belong to radiation type heater. It has the characteristics of environmental protection, high efficiency, energy saving and water-proof, such as good water tightness, softness, not afraid of folding, corrosion resistance and aging resistance, etc. the disadvantages are high price, immature market and few products. It also belongs to household heater.
10. The heater has the advantages of automatic power regulation, temperature self limitation, fast heating speed, and even and comfortable room temperature. The disadvantage is that the energy consumption is relatively high, the fan rotation will generate noise, the rapid flow of air will generate dust pollution, and the air quality will decline after a period of use.